How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a trainee position, please contact your LEND discipline coordinator. The application form should be completed following your discussion with the discipline coordinator regarding your qualifications, interests, and goals. Priority is given to graduate students in the 15 represented disciplines; however, recent graduates working in the field may apply. There is no cost to apply or participate in IL LEND.
The deadline for applications is February 15, 2018! Applications are still being accepted after this date for Nursing, Nutrition, and Psychiatry on a rolling basis until August 24, 2018.
- Contact the LEND discipline coordinator representing your discipline regarding qualifications, interests, and goals for LEND.
- Download and complete the appropriate application form
- Submit completed application packet to the LEND discipline coordinator representing your discipline.
- Eligible applicants will be requested to interview with one or more members of the traineeship review committee.
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Disability Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Speech Language
For individuals with strong self-advocacy skills