How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a trainee position, please contact your LEND discipline coordinator . The application form should be completed following your discussion with the discipline coordinator regarding your qualifications, interests, and goals. Priority is given to graduate students in the 15 represented disciplines. However, recent graduates working in the field may apply.
The deadline for applications is March 3, 2017! Applications will still be accepted after this date on a rolling basis.
- Contact the LEND discipline coordinator representing your discipline regarding qualifications, interests, and goals for LEND.
- Complete the appropriate application packet
- Submit completed application packet to the LEND discipline coordinator representing your discipline.
- Eligible applicants will be requested to interview with one or more members of the traineeship review committee.
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Disability Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Speech Language